Fitness in the Parks
About Fitness in the Parks
Fitness in the Parks is a free outdoor exercise program that brings a variety of fitness activities to many of Saint Paul’s beautiful parks. Getting started is easy. Just pick a class you like and show up! There is no registration required and classes are open to all fitness levels. All ages welcome and no experience is necessary. Follow us on Twitter for updates and cancelations.
Thank you all for another amazing season of Fitness in the Parks. Please check out the Express Fitness schedule to continue your fitness endeavors indoors.
Use this link for an alternative calendar view or try refreshing the page if you do not see the calendar.
For parks with multiple meeting locations, check the class description. Classes at smaller parks are easily visible.
- Boyd Park
- Carty Park
- Cherokee Regional Park - (Near Basketball Court)
- Como Regional Park - (Lakeside Pavilion, Schiffman Fountain, or field between Midway & Lexington )
- Crosby Farm Regional Park
- Dickerman Park
- El Rio Vista (Gilbert De La O Atheltic Field)
- Hampden Park
- Harriet Island Regional Park - (Target stage)
- Hidden Falls Regional Park (North Gate entrance, class meets by the river)
- Highland Park (Montreal Ave and Edgcumbe Rd. - Near pool house)
- Homecroft Park
- Indan Mounds Regional Park (Thorn and Earl Streets)
- Kellogg Mall Park
- Langford Park
- Marydale Park
- Mattocks Park
- Mears Park
- Phalen Regional Park- (Beach House)
- Raspberry Island Regional Park - (Main stage)
- Summit Overlook Park
Fitness in the Parks classes are led by local businesses and fitness instructors who have partnered with the City of Saint Paul.
Thank you to our 2018 partners:
The Resistance Movement, YMCA East, St. Paul Midway YMCA, St. Paul Downtown YMCA, I Love Kickboxing.com, YWCA St. Paul, Royal Nutrition, Capture the Flag TC, Rooted & Rising, Vanjie & Carol, Healing Elements, Neighborhood Nutritionist, 5 Minute Fitenss, Emerge Pilates, TULA Yoga & Wellness, Soulfully Me!!!, Nathan L., Sandy Lemay, St. Paul Athletic Club, Crossfit Slipstream, Change the Cycle Health and Wellness, Alchemy 365, Vertical Endeavors, MajorBody Fitness, St. Paul Jewish Community Center. We thank all our partners for their commitment to the health and wellness of all Saint Paul residents.