Fitness in the Parks
About Fitness in the Parks
Fitness in the Parks is a free outdoor exercise program that brings a variety of fitness activities to many of Saint Paul’s beautiful parks. Getting started is easy. Just pick a class you like and show up! There is no registration required and classes are open to all fitness levels. All ages welcome and no experience is necessary. Follow us on Twitter for updates and cancelations.
- 8/19 - Noon Total Body Fitness at Highland Park is canceled for today.
- bodyART at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday's at Summit Overlook Park is canceled for the rest of the Summer
- All Rooted & Rising Dancing Freedom classes have been canceled for the summer.
- Kid Capture the Flag has been canceled for the rest of summer.
- The 7:00 a.m. Tuesday Boot Camp class at Phalen Regional Park has been canceled for the rest of summer.
Use this link for an alternative calendar view or try refreshing the page if you do not see the calendar.
For parks with multiple meeting locations, check the class description. Classes at smaller parks are easily visible.
- Boyd Park
- Cherokee Regional Park - (Near Basketball Court)
- Como Regional Park - (Lakeside Pavilion, Schiffman Fountain, or field between Midway & Lexington )
- Dickerman Park
- Frogtown Park and Farm
- Hamline Park
- Hampden Park
- Hidden Falls Regional Park (North Gate entrance, class meets by the river)
- Highland Park (Montreal Ave and Edgcumbe Rd. - Near pool house)
- Langford Park
- Phalen Regional Park- (Beach House)
- Raspberry Island Regional Park - (Main stage)
- Summit Overlook Park
Fitness in the Parks classes are led by local businesses and fitness instructors who have partnered with the City of Saint Paul.
Thank you to our 2019 partners:
The Resistance Movement, YMCA East, St. Paul Midway YMCA, St. Paul Downtown YMCA, YWCA St. Paul, Capture the Flag TC, Rooted & Rising, Vanjie & Carol, Neighborhood Nutritionist, Soulfully Me!!!, Sandy Lemay, St. Paul Athletic Club, Vertical Endeavors, Grace Panian, Mia Barilla-Wanna, Katelyn Bachhuber. We thank all our partners for their commitment to the health and wellness of all Saint Paul residents.