Citywide Spring Cleanup
Join forces with family, friends and neighbors for the 33rd annual Citywide Spring Cleanup!
When: Saturday, April 27 | 9-11:30 am
Why: Each year, hundreds of volunteers gather across Saint Paul for the Citywide Spring Cleanup to pick up garbage/litter/trash that has recently become exposed due to the melting snow.
Who: Individuals and groups of all ages come together to help beautify the city of Saint Paul.
Where and How: Participating is easy! Register below, and then drop by your selected CLEANUP SITE any time between 9 and 11:30 am, to pick up bags, gloves, snacks and meet your neighbors and community members. Then, head out and clean up your park or neighborhood of choice.
- Carty (People's) Park (705 Iglehart Ave)
- Como Lakeside Pavilion (1360 N Lexington Pkwy)
- Frogtown Farm Park (662 N Victoria St)
- Hamline Park (1564 Lafond Ave)
- Harriet Island (Kelley's Landing) (200 Dr Justus Ohage Blvd)
- Highland Picnic Pavilion (1200 Montreal Ave)
- Indian Mounds Picnic Pavilion (intersection of Earl St and Mounds Blvd)
- Phalen Picnic Pavilion (1600 Phalen Dr)
- Swede Hollow Park (Intersection of Greenbrier St and Margaret St)
- Trout Brook Nature Sanctuary (1200 Jackson St)
- Willow Reserve (1260 Arundel St)
PLEASE NOTE: This event does not collect household items. For more information on where and when to drop off household items please refer to Public Works page by clicking here.
The #trashtag challenge is a new internet trend that challenges folks to take a before and after photo of an area they cleaned up and post it to social media using #trashtag. Let's get #trashtagSTP trending and show the world how much Saint Paul cares about our parks and neighborhoods! Register for the Citywide Spring Cleanup, then share your before and after photos using #trashtagSTP.