Seasonal Restrooms & Water Features
Water Shut-Off & Turn-On Dates
The Saint Paul Parks and Recreation Department will update this page as seasonal restrooms, drinking fountains, decorative fountains and splash pads are turned on for the warm weather season and closed in the fall. Open or closed status is subject to change without notice. For information on Saint Paul public pools and Phalen Beach, visit our aquatics page.
- Decorative fountains at Upper Landing, Raspberry Island, Cochran, Wacouta, Centennial Fountain, Como Visitor Center, and Japanese Garden will be shut off next week.All other decorative fountains are shut off.
- All seasonal restrooms are closed for the season.
- Drinking fountains are in the process of being turned off.
- Irrigation at Highland Golf will be turned off Oct 29.
- Irrigation at Frogtown Farm will be turned off Oct 15.
Note: Restroom and water feature availability dependent on park or facility hours and subject to change without notice. Maintenance issues may cause temporary closures.
Locate a Park or Amenity
Locate a drinking fountain, restroom, splash pad or other park amenity near you, using the Saint Paul Parks and Recreation Park Finder website. Note: The Park Finder website lists all park amenities regardless of open/closed or seasonal status. You can also see a list