The 2021 application is now open from February 1 - February 28.
Returning Right Track Applicants From 2020
If you applied for Right Track in February 2020, go to the Right Track Hub and click on “Account” to log back in and complete your 2021 application. Because you’re a returning applicant from 2020, your 2021 application will have some of your information already filled in to make things easier!
Forgot your password? No worries! Just click the “Forgot your password?” link to get an email sent to you so that you can reset your password.
If you forgot which email you used to create your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and in your email please provide us with your Full Name, Birthday, Address, and your new email that you would like to use for your account. Once our team has updated your account; we will email you a link to reset your password so that you can log in and start your 2021 application. Or, you can also call us at 651-266-6363 for questions or to update your account.
Do NOT click on “Youth Application” to start your 2021 application. You must log into you account first. Otherwise you will get stuck once the application asks you create an account. Please contact us to give you access. Also, we do not want people to have duplicate profiles.
New Right Track Applicants
INFO TO KNOW BEFORE APPLYING
- You will be using the Right Track Hub where you will apply and access information about your internship!
- To start the application, you must have your own unique email address.
- After you create a login, you will be able to save your unsubmitted or unfinished application if you need more time to collect information.
- To be accepted into Right Track, you must fully complete and submit your application by February 28!
- The application will likely take 15-30 minutes to complete.
HERE ARE 3 IMPORTANT ITEMS YOU WILL NEED TO KNOW TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION:
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.?
- In the application you will be asked to provide the 4 digits of your social security number.
- You will also need to provide proof of residency before you are officially hired.
YOUR ANNUAL HOUSEHOLD INCOME
- Know the total combined income for 2020 for everyone in your household (including those under the age of 18)
EMERGECNY CONTACT INFO
- Phone number and email address of a parent and someone else we can contact in case we cannot reach you.
Note: Once you get to the “Create Account” page, if it says you already have an account, please refer to the instructions for “Returning Applicants”.