Click on each event link for more details. Events are free unless otherwise noted. Some events require advance registration.
- Jan. 26 - Feb. 5 - Saint Paul Winter Carnival (Rice Park & other locations)
- Jan. 28 - Frost Fest (Groveland) *Co-hosted by Mac-Groveland Community Council
- Jan. 28 - Winter Lock Out (Battle Creek)
- Feb. 1 - Winter Jamboree (Frogtown) -- RESCHEDULED DATE!
- Feb. 4 - Como Blizzard Breakfast (North Dale)
- Feb. 4 - Winter Wonderland (El Rio Vista)
- Feb. 11 - Sledding Party (Highland Park)
- Feb. 25 - Freeze Fest (Como Regional Park Fire Pits) *details coming soon
- Movie Nights:
- Rollerskating Nights:
- Reoccurring events:
Valentine's Day Activities
Parent's Night Out
Parent's Night Out provides an opportunity for parents to drop off their kiddos at a recreation center to use the free time to spend the night out, run errands, get last minute shopping done, or just relax! Activities vary by location but could include outdoor/indoor activities, gym games, a craft, snacks, or a movie.
For ages 6-12.