Special Notices & Closures
Parks & Recreation Special Notices & Closures
- The picnic pavilion, Lakeside Activity Center, and beach house parking lots at Phalen Regional Park will be closed for the winter. See map for alternate parking lots.
- Starting October 14, access to the Como Golf Course will only be available on Lexington Ave from the south due to construction of a pedestrian walkway between the Como Lakeside Pavilion and the golf course. The detour will be in place for approximately two weeks.
- 10/8/19 Mississippi River high water updates:
- Meeker Island Dog Park - Closed
- Lilydale Regional Park - Boat launch and some pathways closed; a section of Lilydale Road south of the Pool & Yacht Club is also closed
- Hidden Falls south gate - Closed
- Hidden Falls north gate - Park is open but the boat launch and Paddle Share are closed
- Chestnut Plaza - Partially closed
- Upper Landing - Open (all fountains turned off)
- Crosby Farm Regional Park - Open
- Watergate Marina - Open
- Raspberry Island - Open
- Harriet Island - Open
- Sam Morgan Trail - Open
- Crosby Farm Regional Park and the Pig's Eye Regional Park Archery Range will be closed to the public for a special permit archery hunt on October 14-16 and November 4-6.
- The men's and women's restrooms at Prosperity Park are currently closed for repairs.
- The Gateway State Trail is currently closed from L'Orient Street at Maryland Avenue south to Cayuga Street. Please use the detour along Maryland Avenue to the Trout Brook Trail.
- For information on boulevard ash tree removal, visit the Structured Removal webpage.
- For recreation center holiday closures and special hours, see the Holiday, Seasonal & Special Hours page.
For more information on park, facility, road, and trail closures related to park construction projects, visit the Current Projects webpage. For road closure information related to Public Works projects, visit the Public Works Road Closures page.