Special Notices & Closures
Parks & Recreation Special Notices & Closures
- COVID-19 Park Updates: For information related to closures, cancellations, and refunds regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), visit www.stpaul.gov/parks-covid19.
- As of September 1, the Cherokee Regional Park play area is closed for maintenance. The closure is expected to last several weeks.
- Hidden Falls Regional Park south gate is closed.
- In partnership with Ramsey County, the 2020 special permit archery deer management hunt is planned to take place in Crosby Farm Regional Park and Highland Park October 12–14 and November 2–4. Crosby Farm Regional Park will be closed to the public on these dates, and work in Highland Park will take place on a twenty-acre parcel of land along 7th Street, south of Montreal Avenue, that has been hunted since 2014.
- Mississippi River Boulevard will be closed for maintenance between Ford Parkway and Cleveland Ave from August 10 to October 9. The bike trail will remain open during this time. Access to Hidden Falls Regional Park is available from the south via Mississippi River Blvd. Access to the Ford Dam Scenic Overlook is available from the north via Mississippi River Blvd.
- As of August 4, silt removal in Crosby Farm Regional Park is now complete and trails from Elway to Hidden Falls have temporarily reopened. The trails will close again for asphalt work at a yet to be determined date.
- The City of Saint Paul has temporarily closed portions of several city streets to vehicle traffic to accommodate social distancing guidelines for residents who are walking and biking near some of Saint Paul’s parks. Visit www.stpaul.gov/parks-covid19 for details.
- The Pig's Eye Archery Range is closed for target repair.
- For information on boulevard ash tree removal, visit the Structured Removal webpage.
- For recreation center holiday closures and special hours, see the Holiday, Seasonal & Special Hours page.
For more information on park, facility, road, and trail closures related to park construction projects, visit the Current Projects webpage. For road closure information related to Public Works projects, visit the Public Works Road Closures page.