Free Meals for Saint Paul Families in Need
To address growing food insecurity in Saint Paul due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the City is partnering with Youthprise, Arts-Us, and the Sanneh Foundation to provide free meal service to Saint Paul families in need. For information on free produce distribution, visit the Sanneh Foundation website.
Parks and Recreation Meal Pick-up Schedule
Families with one or more children under the age of 18 are eligible to pick up one meal bag per child per week. Families can pick up meal boxes 'on their honor'. Children do not need to be present and they can pick up for neighbors or relatives. Each meal bag contains 7 dinner meals and 7 snacks including fresh fruits and vegetables, juice, a variety of sandwiches, crackers, cheese, milk, and more. The meal bags will be available for pick up at the following times and locations:
Tuesdays 3-5, p.m.
- Conway Recreation Center (Sanneh Foundation), 2090 Conway St
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2-4 p.m.
- El Rio Vista Community Center (in partnership with Neighborhood House), 179 Robie St E
- McDonough Recreation Center, 1544 Timberlake Rd
- Palace Recreation Center, 781 Palace Ave
Wednesdays and Fridays, 2-4 p.m.
- Arlington Hills Community Center, 1200 Payne Ave
- Rice Recreation Center, 1021 Marion St
- Dunning Recreation Center (Arts-Us), 1221 Marshall Ave
The City’s meal service will supplement services provided by Saint Paul Public Schools, local food shelves, and other governmental partners. For the latest information, sign up for the City’s COVID-19 email newsletter.