A Concrete Masonry / Finish Cement License allows the holder to engage in the business of construction, alteration, repair, installation or servicing of any one or two-family dwellings and their accessory structures in Saint Paul.
See Chapter 369 of the Saint Paul Legislative Code for information about building trade licenses.
You must submit the following:
- A completed Building Trades Business License Application
- A current City of Saint Paul Certificate of Competency (Master Concrete Masonry / Finish Cement)
- A Certificate of Insurance with a combined single limit of liability for bodily injury and property damage of $500,000; or $500,000 bodily injury and $200,000 property damage and thirty day notice of cancellation
- Proof of Worker's Compensation
- A Minnesota Tax ID Number
- The required fee
The annual fee for trade licenses is $168.00 each.
All Trade Licenses expire on December 1 and may be renewed annually.