This license is for a private home which is used for offering massage for a fee or other valuable consideration. If you have questions, Contact Barb McMonigal-St. Dennis at 651-266-9137, or email the DSI Message Center.
See Chapter 412 of the Saint Paul Legislative Code for information about Massage Centers.
You must submit the following:
- Class N License Application
- A Home Occupation Affidavit
- A detailed description of services to be provided
- A list of employees (Massage Practitioner License)
- A description and location of the premises to be licensed. The detailed plans of the premises and furnishings shall be attached to the application.
- Required fees
Your application will be administratively reviewed by DSI Licensing, Zoning, and Fire Inspection staff. This review may include on-site inspections(s) to verify compliance with applicable regulations. You will be informed of any required inspections including the name and telephone number of the inspector after the submission of a completed license application. The location must be in compliance with all applicable regulations and/or license conditions before any license may be issued.
See Fee Table for current License fees.
A Massage Center (Home Location) License expires one year from the date of issue and may be renewed annually.