Plastering / Stucco
A Plastering License allows the holder to engage in the business of construction, alteration, repair, installation or servicing of any building, structure or accessory thereof, involving plastering, lathing or spray-on fireproofing in Saint Paul.
See Chapter 369 of the Saint Paul Legislative Code for information about building trade business licenses.
You must submit the following:
- A completed Building Trades Business License Application
- A current City of Saint Paul Certificate of Competency (Master Plaster)
- A Certificate of Insurance with a combined single limit of liability for bodily injury and property damage of $500,000; or $500,000 bodily injury and $200,000 property damage
- Proof of Worker's Compensation
- A Minnesota Tax ID Number
- The required fee
If you have questions, contact the Building Inspection Department at 651-266-9002, or email the DSI Message Center.
The annual fee for trade licenses is $168.00 each.
All Trade Licenses expire on December 1 and may be renewed annually.